Elegant gray and silver jewelry case.
Plenty of room to bring enough pieces on your next trip.
- Easy to bring in your carry-on bag or even your backpack.
- Necklaces won’t get tangled.
- Quilted exterior helps protect your beautiful jewelry from breaking.
- Zippered see-through pockets, prevent your pieces from falling out and getting lost.
- Tabs with snaps provide extra security and help maintain all your pieces separate to prevent scratching and tangling.
- You can easily store 5 to 7 rings in the vertical ring holder.
- An entire page to store your earrings, helping you bring several sets.
- Depending on their size, you can bring from 4 sets up to 20 or more.
5 – 7 Business Days**
Ships USPS Priority Mail, unless specified otherwise.
If you are using our Free Shipping offer, that applies to standard USPS Priority Mail only. Additional fees apply for rush and overnight shipping.
** If the product has the Ready to Ship badge or you found it in the Ready to Ship Section, the processing time is 1 business day.
We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
If by any reason you are not happy with your product, please return to us within 30 calendar days of purchasing.
Please see return policy here
We ask you contact us first at email@example.com to make sure you are happy with the process and to see if there is anything we can do for you.
So, if by any chance you are not happy with your product, we will kindly ask for your feedback to improve in our service. This is completely voluntary, but greatly appreciated.
We would like to remind you, we are not responsible for return shipping costs, and we will not refund any shipping costs.
Please review our policies if you have any additional questions.
We promise to provide you with product that is 100% handmade in the USA.
We promise to create high-quality products made with the upmost care and quality materials.
We promise a hassle-free 30-day return policy.
If you are not happy, we are not happy.
For an instant 20% off discount code, that you can use today, click here.